discomfort-moisture-stage

Negative effects due to an unsuitable level of indoor moisture

Mould, discomfort and other negative effects occurs because of an unsuitable level of indoor moisture

Mould is one possible effect of excess indoor moisture.

High moisture can damage your home. Too much moisture inside your home increases the development of fungus, mould and other bacteria. Mould and mildew for example can cause musty air and quickly spread around vents and behind walls if no measures are taken. Dust mites are also a problem which can occur at high moisture levels inside your home.

discomfort-moisture
Mould appears in humid spaces at home and can affect your well-being.

Mould, mildew and other bacteria spreading around your home are definitely unwelcome and can be an explanation of your discomfort. A more proactive approach for healthy air inside your home is to keep your indoor moisture level between the recommended ranges of 50 to 60% percent. A moisture absorber can help you achieve the right level of moisture. These devices will help you remove the excess of moisture to avoid the damages caused to your home and your well-being and can help you achieve a healthy environment at home.

Mould: the dark side of moisture

Serious effects of mould and how you can get rid of it.

mould-dark-side-moisture-teaser
Read more

4 typical signs of moisture problems; black mould is only one of them.

Find out if there are moisture problems in your house through its typical signs.

typical-signs-moisture-mould-teaser
Read more